Pain Relief & Health Maintenance
Living life with constant discomfort can be frustrating and disheartening. At the Chiropractic Way, we aim to help those with chronic pain to finally get relief and start living a comfortable and enjoyable life again.
Dr. Tako offers an alternative approach to chronic pain, which avoids the use of addictive opioids or other pharmaceuticals. Through non-surgical neuro-muscular modulation (P-DTR) and spinal manipulations, our team can address inflammation in your body, alleviating some of the muscle tension you may be experiencing. We may also recommend other holistic and regenerative methods to relieve your chronic pain and improve the functionality of your body.
Regular chiropractic care provides many benefits like:
- Optimal neuro-muscular function
- Optimal organ functioning thanks to healthy nerve pathways
- Decreased pain
- Decreased use of pain medication
- Increased range of motion
- Improved posture
- Improved overall well-being
- Increased athletic performance